Quimifobia, hay que luchar contra ella
I went on a science podcast explaining why I made the Banana posters. The episode’s called “Bananas, Eggs and Blueberries”, and is presented by Chad Jones and Sam Matthews of The Collapsed Wavefunction.
Show Notes (all times are approximate):
- 1:30 – Where did the idea for these posters come from?
- 4:00 – Chemophobia and the posters. James says that relevance – not chemophobia – was the driving motivation for the posters.
- 8:00 – You can now get T-Shirts with the ingredients.
- 9:00 – How did James determine what chemicals are really in these foods?
- 10:30 – Why isn’t potassium listed in the ingredients for a banana? Aren’t bananas full of potassium
- 11:30 – “E-numbers”: What are they and what is the fear about?
- 15:00 – As a high school teacher, what opinion does James have about…
Ver la entrada original 55 palabras más